Many people have been looking for  a way to  share their computer's Internet connection  with other devices like phones, games, pdas and other WiFi enabled devices.. 
Today I will be sharing with you the best software to use for this and get what you want,  Sometimes in the past, I tried to do this same thing but when I asked some of my social network friends they gave me some software which didn't work. As a blogger and Internet marketer I needed this feature so much to help me operate both mobile and computer, I did a research and found this awesome software I am using today and will be sharing with you, The name of this software is  VIRTUALWIFIROUTER   the  setup is as easy as A_B_C   

Download the latest version of the software here  VIRTUALWIFIROUTER  


Post a Comment Blogger

We LOVE Comments. Please Talk about this.

 
Top